Riopel Consultant, of Saint-Jérôme, Quebec, which has been operating since 1998, is currently looking to fill the position of System Administrator. We work in IT, offering professional and technical support services to our clientele made up of companies of various sizes. If you like a fast-paced, constantly stimulating work environment, this is the place for you! The position is opening up as a result of company growth.
- Analyze and resolve customers’ problems over the phone, via email, or during site visits.
- Manage and follow-up on problems and requests in a timely manner.
- Perform all related tasks, as needed.
- College degree or Microsoft certification.
- 5 years of relevant experience in remote diagnostics and resolution of technical problems.
- Spoken bilingualism is an asset Good knowledge and experience of Windows environments.
- Ability to offer technical assistance: All Microsoft products.
- Ability to offer user assistance: MS Office and other various software.
- Ability to install, configure, migrate and/or do maintenance: PC, printers, software and other peripherals.
- Focus on customer service, self-motivation and autonomy.
- Excellent analytical skills and speed of work.
- Organizational skills, good communication skills and focus on service quality.
What we offer:
Riopel Consultant offers a work schedule of 40 hours a week. In addition, we allocate a cellphone and a vehicle to each technician to travel to our customers’ work sites. But most of all, working at Riopel Consultant means enjoying a friendly, respectful and family-like atmosphere.
Interested in this position? Send us your CV. Don’t miss out on this opportunity to join our company, which has established itself as a leader in the Laurentians.