Riopel Consultant, of Saint-Jérôme, Quebec, which has been operating since 1998, is currently looking to fill the position of System Administrator. We work in IT, offering professional and technical support services to our clientele made up of companies of various sizes. If you like a fast-paced, constantly stimulating work environment, this is the place for you! The position is opening up as a result of company growth.
- The Structuring Cabling Technician installs, reorganizes and repairs wires and cables at our commercial and industrial customers’ locations.
- Work involves fibre-optic cables, coaxial cables and twisted-pair copper cables.
- 5 years of field experience.
- Spoken bilingualism is an asset.
- Good knowledge and experience of server room environments.
- Ability to prepare the documents, supplies and equipment needed to carry out the work.
- Ability to install, reorganize, identify and end cables.
- Ability to take action to solve installation problems.
- Ability to inspect and maintain the vehicle and take inventory of its contents.
- Excellent analytical abilities and speed of work.
- Organizational skills, good communication skills and focus on service quality.
What we offer:
Riopel Consultant offers a work schedule of 40 hours a week. In addition, we allocate a cellphone and a vehicle to each technician to travel to our customers’ work sites. But most of all, working at Riopel Consultant means enjoying a friendly, respectful and family-like atmosphere.
Interested in this position? Send us your CV. Don’t miss out on this opportunity to join our company, which has established itself as a leader in the Laurentians.